Information you give us:
We respect the right to privacy of all visitors to the Elite Hospital sites. We receive and store information you enter on our sites or give us in any other way, such as name, email address and phone number. This includes information you submit on forms, such as appointment request forms. Some forms collect sensitive information, such as health information, necessary for us to provide our services to you.
Information we collect automatically:
When you interact with our sites and email newsletters, certain information about your use of our sites and interaction with our email newsletters is automatically collected. This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include your transaction history, and your web log information, how you search for our sites, the websites you click on from our sites or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device (e.g., IP address, MAC address, browser version, etc.).
Security and Data Retention
- Elite Hospital has implemented administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, modification, and unavailability. Elite Hospital will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Data and, where we consider appropriate or where required by applicable law, notify you via email, text or conspicuous posting on the Websites in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as it is consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- Although guaranteed security does not exist either on or off the Internet, we make commercially reasonable efforts to make the collection and security of such information consistent with this Policy and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Where Elite Hospital has given you (or where you have chosen) a username, login or password which enables you to access certain parts of the Websites and/or the Apps, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. Elite Hospital asks you not to share a username, login, or password with anyone, and not to reuse the same password across multiple websites.
- Elite Hospital restricts access to your Personal Data to individuals who need access to it in order to process it on Elite Hospital’s behalf. These individuals, where employees are bound by confidentiality agreements and Elite Hospital will take appropriate action (which may include disciplinary proceedings) in the event Elite Hospitalfinds that its employee(s) has failed to meet standards in looking after your Personal Data.
- In general, this means that we store your data throughout the existence of your account with us or for as long as is otherwise required to deliver our Services, except where we have a lawful basis for saving it for an extended period of time (for instance, after fully executing a contract, we may still have a legitimate interest in using your contact details for marketing purposes). We also retain the data we need for the execution of pending tasks and the data we need to investigate and realize your complaints or queries, or our legal rights and our claims, as well as certain data that we must store for a legally mandatory period of time. When certain data is only saved due to a legally mandatory preservation term, the processing of it by us is limited, even where you do not specifically request this.
We occasionally survey visitors to our site. The information from these surveys is used in aggregated, de-identified form to help us understand the needs of our visitors so that we can improve our site. The information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a business relationship. We generally do not ask for information in surveys that would personally identify you; if we do request contact information for follow-up, you may decline to provide it. If survey respondents provide personal information (such as an email address) in a survey, it is shared only with those people who need to see it to respond to the question or request, or with third parties who perform data management services for our site. Those third parties have agreed to keep all data from surveys confidential.
We may share information with third parties
We may share the information we collect about you with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the services, or they may collect information about you directly when you interact with them. In certain circumstances, we may permit these third parties to use this data to improve the products and services they provide to Elite Hospital or their other customers.
Third parties may collect information such as IP addresses, traffic patterns and related information. This data reflects site-usage patterns gathered during visits to our website each month or newsletter subscribers' interactions with our newsletters
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or our sites; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the sites, or our users; or (c) act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the sites or the public.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may, however, share your personal data with any Elite Hospital entity or affiliate. You have the right to contact us and opt-out of such sharing for marketing purposes.
Whether you are visiting Elite Hospital, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Elite Hospital site uses encryption technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website, such as ordering information including your name, email, health information and credit card number.
That being said, Elite Hospital cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
If any of the Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Services. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify Elite Hospital immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Elite Hospital will be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Elite Hospitalor another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Protecting children's privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the internet, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.